Private Oxford Day Trip
Ths price you see is the total cost
Oxford: the ‘city of dreaming spires,’ medieval colleges and some rather magnificant old buildings. My Oxford guided tour explore’s the city’s history, stunning architecture (Bodleian Library, Sheldonian Theatre, Radcliffe Camera and more), and the people – lots of people – who were made by Oxford and helped make its name: Wren, Hawksmoor, Carroll, Tolkein and more.
We will also visit Christ Church, one of Oxford’s largest and most accessible colleges. This is a paid attraction, but worth the price of admission. The Great Hall was the inspiration for Hogwarts, and some Harry Potter scenes were filmed where we walk. The 12th-century gothic splendour of Oxford’s Christ Church Cathedral is also housed within the walls of the college.
Christ Church was also home to Alice Liddell, the real-life Alice in Wonderland; and a mythical Oxford to Lyra Belacqua of Her Dark Materials. It’s here that their stories begin.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Drop-off anywhere in central London
- Driver guide
- Hotel pickup anywhere in central London
- Private Tour
- Professional Guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Oxford, Oxford, Oxfordshire, England
Alice in Wonderland,
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up from any hotel/accommodation in central London (Zone 1). Extra charges may apply ifdifferent. I'll meet you outside the entrance to your hotel/accommodation and will have a name board with your name on it in the taxi window for easy i.d.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Service animals allowed
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- London taxis have a transparent perspex partition between the driver guide and the passengers. This provides a safe distance whilst driving. An intercom system in the taxi allows two-way conversations and commentary. Walking parts of the tour are done as safely as possible.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.