Private Pablo Escobar, Comuna 13 and Pueblito Paisa
Experience three incredibly exciting private tours with one expert guide. The tour includes a visit to Pueblito Paisa where you can get an introduction to our city history and get amazing photos of the city from the main terrace. The Comuna 13 tour, including the graffiti tour and electric escalators. and there is also the Pablo Escobar segment which includes the house where the Godfather was murdered, and the cemetery where he is buried in the outskirts of Medellin.
Also included is Griselda Blanco´s grave (The Godmother of Cocaine) and Pablo´s cousin and right hand Gustavo Gaviria´s site as well.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Hotel pick up (in El Poblado and Laureles only)
- Entrance fees
- All car expenses
- Entry/Admission - Escaleras Electricas De La Comuna 13
- Entry/Admission - Pueblito Paisa
- Entry/Admission - Cementerio Jardines Montesacro
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Los Olivos neighborhood, Cra. 79B #45d-12, Medellín, Antioquia, Colombia
During the course of your trip, you’ll visit the locations and monuments that played the most important roles in the life.
Visit the last house where he lived and the house where Escobar was finally murdered, learn the real true from your profesional tour guide.
Was Pablo killed by the police or los Pepes or did Pablo kill himself?
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Escaleras Electricas De La Comuna 13, Carrera 110, Medellin Colombia
Experience the most magnificent street art that Medellín has to offer at the Comuna 13 barrio on the far-west side of town. Check out the colorful graffiti, landmark outdoor escalators and try different snacks from local vendors (at your own expense). Have fun and feel safe with your guide, as they know the residents, artists, and neighborhood well.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Pueblito Paisa, Tunel av nutibara, Medellin 050030 Colombia
We'll visit El Pueblito Paisa in central Medellin.
Get a look at what life was like in colonial-era Colombia as you wander around this attraction’s recreated village featuring a church, museum, and a collection of shops selling traditional Colombian handicrafts. Enjoy one of the best views of the city from the look out points in Pueblito Paisa.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Cementerio Jardines Montesacro, Carrera 42 25 51, Itagui 055413 Colombia
Get an insider’s look at the life of notorious drug kingpin Pablo Escobar during this private excursion in Medellin. Learn the true stories behind this mythical figure from a local expert, visiting key locations like the cemetery where he’s buried also some family members like his mom, dad, cousin Gustabo Gaviria and the famous Queen of Cocaine ''Griselda Blanco''
Duration: 35 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up guests in hotels and airbnb's in Poblado and Laureles only. For guests that are outside the main pick up area a meeting point will be given.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We at Medellin Travels take pride in being the only tour company selected by our local government to work in a pilot enabling the proper protocol and management of covid 19 for our staff and International guests. We're also the only company utilizing a new product that eradicates covid in seconds.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.