Private Paddleboard and snorkel at the arch
Standing Up Paddleboarding (also known as SUP), is the hottest new water activity. It requires balance and strength, but nearly anyone can do it with the right instruction.
Let our experienced guides teach you how to glide along the water on your paddleboard sooner than you could think. The pride you feel by reaching this goal is priceless, and the view of the Arch is breathless. During the tour, a break is needed, and this time is used for snorkeling at Pelican Rock.
One of the best colony of sea lions
Lots of fish
Great way to have fun while you do some exercise
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Snacks - Granola bars and bottled of water
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Personal expenses
Soak up the natural beauty and wildlife around the iconic peaks of El Arco on this 3-hour sup paddle and snorkeling tour from Los Cabos (includes round trip transportation). With expert guides leading the way, paddle right up to the rock formations and watch a colony of sea lions sunbathing. Enjoy an ever-changing underwater tableau of marine life. Schools of tropical fish swirl around as you snorkel near Pelican Rock. Cap off this memorable seeing Playa del Amor (Lover’s Beach) and if the weather allowed us to capture beautiful views os Divorce beach from your paddle.
We will visit "El Arco" one of the icons of the landscape of Los Cabos. On the return, we will snorkel for 40 minutes in "Pelican Stone", where you can admire the beauty of the marine fauna of this beautiful place., spend a great morning doing Stand up paddle and snorkeling.
• Pelican Rock, Cabo marine protected area, Cabo San Lucas Mexico
• El Arco de Cabo San Lucas, Cabo San Lucas T2A 6P2 Mexico
• Divorce beach, Blvd. Paseo de La Marina, Cabo San Lucas 23450 Mexico
• Playa del Amor, Cabo San Lucas 23450 Mexico
• Bay of Cabo San Lucas, Website Link Does Not Work, Cabo San Lucas 23450 Mexico
Departure Point :Blvd. Paseo de la Marina 853, Centro, Marina, 23450 Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S., Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
If you're a cruise ship passenger, the directions for meeting point will be:Once you arrive at the dock walk to the cruise ship terminal, cross it, and you will be in the plaza Gali parking lot, just in front of Sandos Finisterra hotel on the exit of the parking lot, there is an OXXO (convenient store) we can meet you there.We do offer pickup in San José del Cabo, Cabo San Lucas, and the corridor, we do not provide pickup for hotels outside of the touristic area (Pacific side) like Hard Rock, Diamante, Nobu that are 30-40 min away from Cabo San Lucas area or East Cape area that are 30-40 min away from San José del Cabo area like Four seasons...for those hotels we set a meeting point. Same with Airbnb, if Airbnb is in the tourist area, we do offer pickup. If Airbnb is outside of the tourist area, we set a meeting point.Ports
- Cabo San Lucas Port
- Cabo San Lucas Marina
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. Private Paddleboard & snorkel 6/1/2020 - 1/21/2022
Paddleboard & snorkel private 6/1/2020 - 1/21/2022
Monday - Sunday: 07:30 AM - 01:00 PM
Private Paddleboard Arch 6/1/2020 - 1/21/2022
Monday - Sunday: 07:30 AM - 01:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 07:30 AM - 01:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- As we know, the weather is a factor that can lead us to modify our day; sometimes, we will have to change location, re-schedule, and cancel (the refund will be issued 100% in case of cancellation by us). You will be informed of the options, and you will make the decision. Factors that could influence this are rain, high swell, wind, and jellyfish.
- Operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Mask available for sale in the case it is needed. If the client wishes to change lunch for a box lunch (where applicable), these will be available with 24-hour advance notice from the client. We will reduce the capacity to 50% of clients and promote private tours to have a healthy distance.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.