Private palinka tasting by Lake Velence with Szekesfehervar town tour
This is a private tour with English speaking driver. Let us introduce you to Lake Velence's beauty with delicious wine tasting and homemade cold cuts at two local wineries with friendly local winemakers, stroll along the promenade of the lake, climb up the look out tower and see a memorial of the Hungarian Revolution of 1848. Lake Balaton‘s “little brother”, Lake Velence is a very popular holiday resort and recreational area in Hungary. The three major settlements by the lake are Velence, Gárdony, and Agárd. We will be visiting them plus the historical town of Szekesfehervar too. The lake is 42km from Budapest, so it is very easy and quick to get here. This will make a relaxing full day trip.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Wine tasting
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- This is a private day tour from Budapest just about an hour drive away.
At Lake Velence you will be able to taste some top quality Hungarian spirit called palinka, after discovering the lakeside holiday resort, popular among locals. You will be able to enjoy the panorama of the area and visiting Szekesfehervar the city of kings and queens.
• Lake Velence, Velence Hungary
• Szekesfehervar, Szekesfehervar, Fejer County, Central Transdanubia
• Palinka the popular Hungarian spirit
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- We will get in touch after booking with details of driver and pick up time.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.