Private Paris guided Tour by classic 1970 Mercedes S Class
Explore lesser-known sights in Paris in a unique way with a
1 hour private tour in your own Mercedes-Benz 280SE, a vintage car from the 1960s.
Sit back and relax in the comfortable rear seats of this classic high-end vehicle as a private local guide takes you around the city at night to see attractions off the typical tourist route, such as Arènes de Lutèce, Albert Tower, and Place des Vosges.
When booking, you have the option to upgrade to include a bottle of Champagne in the car.
For 1 to 4 persons.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private driver/guide
- Transportation by private Mercedes-Benz
- Live commentary on board
- One bottle of Champagne per vehicle if option selected when booking
- Local guide
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Place des Vosges 4th Arrondissement, 75004 Paris France
Enjoy the art galeries at Place des Vosges and realize some nice photos with our classic car.
Duration: 5 minutes
Pass By: Place de la Bastille 75011, 75011 Paris France
Learn about the French Revolution
Pass By: Saint Germain des Pres Quarter, Place St-Germain-des-Pres, 75006 Paris France
Area of philosophs in Paris.
Pass By: Place de l'Hotel de Ville Entrée au 5 rue Lobeau ou au 29 rue de Rivoli, 75004 Paris France
Meet your driver here.
Pass By: Arenes de Lutece, 49 rue Monge Rue de Navarre, 75005 Paris France
Gladiators were here in the 1st century.
Pass By: Manufacture des Gobelins, 42 avenue des Gobelins, 75013 Paris France
A factory built by Louis XIV.
Pass By: Mosquee de Paris, 2 B Place du Puits de l Ermite, 75005 Paris France
The first Mosque built in Paris.
Pass By: Paris Metro, Paris France
Learn about the history of the Parisian metro.
Pass By: Hotel de Sens, 1 rue du Figuier, 75004 Paris France
A middle age castle in Paris.
Pass By: La Butte Aux Cailles, Rue de la Butte Aux Cailles, 75013 Paris France
An awesome area in Paris.
Pass By: Gare de Lyon, 4 Place Louis Armand, 75571 Paris France
An old train station with classic architecture.
Pass By: Cathedrale Notre-Dame de Paris, 6 Parvis Notre-Dame Place Jean-Paul II, 75004 Paris France
The center of Paris!
Departure Point :1: Place de l'Hôtel-de-Ville, Place de l'Hôtel de Ville, 75004 Paris, France
2: 2 Boulevard de Bercy, 75012 Paris, France
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.