Private Pasta & Tiramisu Class at a Cesarina's home with tasting in Turin
Immerse yourself in a private pasta and tiramisu-making class in a welcoming home, learn the secrets of the region's most famous pasta dishes and tiramisu and taste the fruit of your labour for lunch or dinner accompanied by local wines.
During this private lesson, you will learn how to prepare 2 pasta recipes and the tiramisu dessert from scratch. Your Cesarina will reveal the tricks of the trade of these iconic recipes.
Have fun putting your cooking skills to the test and amaze your friends and family once home with an Italian meal! This experience is suitable for families with children of all ages.
Cesarine is Italy’s oldest network of home cooks all over the country in more than 120 cities. They are passionate and welcoming hosts that open the doors of their own homes to curious travellers for immersive culinary experiences.
per adult from
What's included :
- Beverages (water, wines and coffee)
- Official ‘Cesarine’ apron
- Private Pasta and Tiramisu-making Class
- Tasting of the 2 pasta recipes and tiramisu
What's excluded :
- Learn to cook 2 pasta dishes and tiramisù in local homes with this hands-on cooking class.
Discover, cook and experience the most iconic Italian dishes with expert home cooks in their own homes. This is a private cooking class held in a carefully selected local home in Turin. Our Cesarine (the name of our hosts) will welcome you like part of the family and will teach you their family cooking secrets for an authentic culinary experience.
• Pasta - Sample Regional Pasta:
Agnolotti or Pumpkin Gnocchi or Lasagne all'albese
Departure Point :Turin, Metropolitan City of Turin, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please note that our Cesarine are ready and thrilled to host you in their homes! All Cesarine are always very careful and attentive of the important sanitary rules needed, even more now! The homes provide all the essential sanitary equipment for the guests (paper towels for washing hands, hand sanitizing gel and so on). Remember to always maintain 1 meter distance from each other and if not, wear masks and gloves
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.