Private pasta-making class at a local's home with with lunch or dinner in Lucca
mmerse yourself in a private pasta-making class at the Cesarina's home, learn the secrets of the region's most famous pasta dishes and taste the fruit of your labour accompanied by a glass of local wine.
You'll have a fully equipped workstation with utensils and ingredients and your local host will reveal the tricks of the trade of 3 authentic regional pasta recipe, handed down by generations of mammas and nonnas. After the class, sit down at the table with your Italian family and taste everything you have prepared accompanied by a selection of local wines.
This experience is held by Cesarine, Italy’s oldest network of home cooks and wine experts. Cesarine are passionate and welcoming hosts that open the doors of their own homes to curious travellers for immersive culinary experiences. Every host is reviewed for authentic culinary traditions.
per adult from
What's included :
- Hands on Private Pasta-making Class
- Learn and taste 3 pasta recipes
- Alcoholic Beverages - Water, local wines and Espresso
What's excluded :
- Immerse yourself in a private pasta-making class at a local's home in Lucca, learn the secrets of the region's most famous pasta dishes and taste the fruit of your labour accompanied by a selection of local wines.
• Fresh Pasta - Sample pasta dishes: Tordelli Lucchese or Maccheroni tortellati or Matuffi
Departure Point :Lucca, Lucca, Province of Lucca, Tuscany
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- We care about health and safety. We have developed an enhanced cleaning protocol in partnership with leading experts in medical hygiene. Every host has committed to follow social distancing guidelines, hygiene rules and essential sanitary equipment. Enjoy a private and safe experience!
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.