Private Perast and Lady of the Rock tour
We offer you a comfortable ride where you will enjoy the view of Boka Bay to the ancient town of Perast where you will be able to see unique palaces, churches and museums, after which we will go to unusual Island Lady of the Rock, which will charm you with its beauty and history.
In front of Perast, in the heart of the Boka Bay, about 100 metres away from St. George Island,there is an island called Our Lady of the Rock, protector of the seamen and fishermen, which was build in 1630. The initial reef, around which the island was build, was just a cheap gift of the nature, and everything else was created by people of Perast over several tenths of years by sinking captured Turkish ships. Interior of the church was designed by architect from Genova in 1796 and he made a marble altar where rests the famous Lady of the Rock icon. President of the Venetian painting school painted the Interior of the Church.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Fuel surcharge
- Entry/Admission - Our Lady of the Rocks
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Our Lady of the Rocks, Island in Boka Bay, Perast, Kotor Municipality 85336 Montenegro
Museum and Church
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Perast Museum, Obala Kapetana Marka Martinovica bb, Perast, Kotor Municipality 85336 Montenegro
Ancient village Perast
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Park Slobode, E65, Kotor, Montenegro
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.