Private Philadelphia and Amish Country Day Trip from New York
Private Philadelphia and Amish Country day trip from New York. Spend the morning in Philadelphia, America’s first World Heritage City, learn first-hand of the birthplace of place of the United States, the one-time capitol of the nation and one of the country’s oldest cities. In the afternoon, explore the countryside, learn the customs and meet some of the 31,000 Amish who make Lancaster County, Pennsylvania home. Experience life and practices as they were in the 1800s, accompanied throughout, introduced and explained by your own personal Amish/Mennonite guide living in that community.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Liberty Bell Center
- Entry/Admission - Reading Terminal Market
- Entry/Admission - Independence Hall
- Entry/Admission - Independence Mall
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Child Safety and Booster Seats (guests must provide child safety seats for all children ages 4 and younger and booster seats for all children ages 5 to 8)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Liberty Bell Center, 6th Street Between Market and Chestnut Streets, Philadelphia, PA 19106
You will be met in the morning by your own private driver-guide and vehicle at the New York City location of your choice.
Stop At: Reading Terminal Market, 12th and Arch, Philadelphia, PA 19107
Together, you will travel to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
Stop At: Independence Hall, Chestnut Street between 5th and 6th Streets, Philadelphia, PA 19106
You will pass by the Independence Hall
Stop At: Christ Church, 20 N American St On 2nd, Above Market Street, Philadelphia, PA 19106-4592
Christ Church’s Burial Ground, with the graves of some of America’s earliest prominent leaders;
Stop At: Elfreth's Alley, 126 Elfreths Aly, Philadelphia, PA 19106-2006
You will stroll through America’s oldest neighborhood, Elfreth Ally, with its cobbled street and Georgian and Federal-style houses.
Stop At: Betsy Ross House, 239 Arch St, Philadelphia, PA 19106-1999
You will pass by Betsy Ross’s House-birthplace of the American flag;
Stop At: Independence Mall, Philadelphia, PA
There you will explore the historic Independence Mall, with Independence Hall and the Liberty Bell.
Stop At: Family In New York, 244 5th Ave R289, New York City, NY 10001-7604
You will pass by the original President’s House; the First Bank of the United State and more. Lunch will be had at the bustling Reading Terminal Market, with its over 100 vendors and merchants.
Stop At: The President's House, 6th and Market Streets, Philadelphia, PA 19106
In the afternoon, it will be off to Lancaster County with its community of over 31,000 Amish. There you will be joined by a private Amish/Mennonite guide who will direct the tour through the farmlands and villages of Amish Country. A life-long member of that community, the guide ensures a genuine insider experience, as you visit Amish businesses, markets, farms, etc. All along the route, you will pass single room school houses, wooden bridges, Amish working in the fields with their teams of horses and more. Before heading back to New York, dinner will be had at a dish-to-pass, all-you-can-eat, family-style restaurant where you will enjoy an authentic Amish country meal.
You will be returned in New York City to the location of your choice.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up from the New York City location of your choice.Airports
- Newark Liberty Intl Airport, 3 Brewster Rd, Newark, NJ 07114
- John F. Kennedy Intl Airport, Jamaica, NY 11430
- LaGuardia Airport, East Elmhurst, NY 11371
- Manhattan Cruise Terminal, 711 12th Ave, New York, NY 10019, USA
- Brooklyn Cruise Terminal, Brooklyn, NY 11231, USA
- Cape Liberty Cruise Port, 4 Port Terminal Blvd, Bayonne, NJ 07002, USA
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Price shown is per group
- A maximum of 5 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.