Private Phoenix and Scottsdale Half-Day City Tour
Explore the famous architecture, modern art, and desert views that make the cities of Phoenix and Scottsdale such a magical sight. This half-day tour showcases the city's tremendous diversity of culture, scenery, and history, set against the backdrop of the Sonoran Desert. Your pickup begins your excursion to explore the historic Arizona State Capitol building, Old Town Scottsdale, the incredible architecture of the "Jewel of the Desert" at the Arizona Biltmore, and one of the beautiful mountain parks in the Valley.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Pickup and drop-off
- Professional, local guide
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entry/Admission - Arizona Capitol Museum
What's excluded :
- Third Party Vendors & Attractions unless specified above
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Downtown Phoenix, Phoenix, AZ
Similar to its desert surrounding, the Phoenix and Scottsdale are quite unique.
Downtown Phoenix, home to the historic Arizona Capitol building, provides for a unique metro area where sports fans, fashion buffs, and history enthusiasts intermingle.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Camelback Mountain, Phoenix, AZ 85018
See this mountain in the middle of the valley that got its name from its resemblance to the hump and head of a sitting camel!
Stop At: Arizona Biltmore Resort - Links Course, 24th St & E Missouri Avenue, Phoenix, AZ 85016
The Arizona Biltmore is the only existing luxury hotel with design elements from the famous architect Frank Lloyd Wright. Built in 1929, the Biltmore was crowned the “Jewel of the Desert” and has been the preferred resort for past and present celebrities, heads of state, and champions of business. This famous hotel is nestled within the stunning Biltmore Estates neighborhood, which will also be included on this portion of the tour, providing unique, up-close views of Wright’s architectural influences.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Arizona Capitol Museum, 1700 W Washington St, Phoenix, AZ 85007-2812
Visit the time-honored Arizona capitol building, which was where Arizona's Territorial government sat until Arizona became a state in 1912.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Old Town Scottsdale, Main Street, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Old Town Scottsdale is a charming neighborhood close to the Fashion District where the Old West still lives on today! Filled with great restaurants, bars, shopping and more - you will definitely want to come back and experience this area!
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. Private Mini Coach Option 11/11/2020 - 12/1/2021
Private SUV Option 8/20/2019 - 12/1/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 09:00 AM Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 09:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Foldable wheelchair/scooters accessible
- No glass in vehicle
- Guide animals require proper paperwork
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.