Private Photo Shoot in Paris
Create a personalized souvenir of your time in Paris with a 1- hour private photo shoot. Discover the city at your own pace with a bilingual, professional photographer capturing timeless memories of your visit. Receive 30 beautifully retouched images in a shareable online gallery within a week of your experience. The high-resolution photos can then be downloaded and printed locally.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional photographer
- English speaking
- Private photo shoot
- 30 High-resolution, shareable, professionally retouched images
- Private online gallery to view and share your photos
What's excluded :
- Get a memorable and personalized souvenir of your Paris vacation with a private photo shoot using Paris's major landmarks as a background. With the help of a bilingual local photographer, discover the city at your own pace and capture timeless memories of your visit as you tour with friends or family.
Your photographer captures portrait- and documentary-style moments that reflect your personal style and uses creative and professional talents to make you and your family look truly amazing.
Pose in front of the stunning glass pyramid outside The Louvre or with the water features of the Tuileries Garden. Add a touch of glamour at Place Vendôme or outside the Ritz Hotel and the surrounding boutiques. Stand on the Pont des Arts, where lovers attach engraved padlocks before throwing the key into the Seine.
For classic Parisian pictures, the bohemian Montmartre and Pigalle districts offer lots of opportunities. Stroll among the artists selling their wares as your photographer captures it on camera. Quaint little cafés with terrace seating add to the atmosphere. Discover secret gardens and winding stairs with unexpected views, as well as the only vineyard in the city.
The last neighborhood popular for photo shoots is around the Opéra Garnier and nearby 19th-century arcades of stained glass and iron features. The area is architecturally stunning, with the Opéra itself providing a breathtaking explosion of gilt, carvings, and art.
You receive your beautifully retouched images in a shareable gallery within a week of your experience.
Departure Point :Paris, Paris, Ile-de-France
Departure Time :• This activity can take place between 8 AM and 7 PM, Monday to Sunday
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- We will contact you by email to organise the meeting point with the photographer
- You will receive a voucher with detailed instructions for the meeting point and contact details for the photographer
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.