Private Photo Tour from Jaffa Gate to the Western Wall in the Old City Jerusalem
This tour is available for any type of smartphone cameras. All you need is your love to capture awesome photos.
The tour is available for groups of all sizes. For groups over 6 participants please message us.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional Photographer as your guide
What's excluded :
Join us for a photography tour through the narrow alleys of the Old City, at the heart of the Jewish, Islamic, and Christian religions, in the center of Jerusalem, one of the world’s most unique and historically important cities. In this tour you will learn to recognize great photo ops and how to capture the scene creatively with your smartphone camera.
This tour will focus on recognizing photo opportunities, working with natural light and creating beautiful compositions.
Through the tour, participants will learn what makes a great photo, how to photograph people & capture portraits, how to use the smartphone’s camera functions, and how to edit the photos.
• Old City of Jerusalem, Jerusalem Israel
• Western Wall Plaza Jewish Quarter, Jerusalem 97500 Israel
• Hurva Synagogue, 89 Ha-Yehudim, Jerusalem 9751909 Israel
• Jaffa Gate, Omar Ben El-Hatab St., Jerusalem Israel
• The Cardo, Jewish Quarter, Jerusalem Israel
• Jewish Quarter, Jerusalem Israel
Departure Point :Omar Ben el-Hatab St 13, Jerusalem
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 3-Hour Photo Tour 11/27/2019 - 10/23/2021
2-Hour Photo Tour 11/27/2019 - 10/23/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 04:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 04:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.