Private Photo Tour - Photo Hike on Torcal at Antequera
Photo hike in the karst mountains Torcal from Antequera, led by an experienced photographer / tour guide.
This tour is an individually guided photo hike, where we mainly focus on photography. You should be familiar with the basic functions of your camera (read the manual). Photography Beginners can get photography support from the photo guide. The tour is led by the landscape and nature photographer Jürgen Heitmann (fototouren.es).
- Sturdy shoes
- Comfortable clothing appropriate to the weather
- Backpack catering with enough to drink
Recommended photo equipment:
- Charged battery + spare battery
- Freshly formatted memory card + spare memory card
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Liability insurance
What's excluded :
A half-day photo excursion to the hinterland of Málaga. The Torcal de Antequera Natural Park, a good hour's drive from Málaga, is an extremely attractive photo location for landscape and nature photography. It goes up by car to an altitude of 1,200 m, depending on the weather and the season, you should take this into account when choosing your clothes. You should wear sturdy shoes. We can expect a walk of almost 3 km.
With a little luck, we can see ibexes that are native there.
If you wish, we can stop at the supposedly most beautiful cemetery in Andalusia on the way back.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
How do you pick up at your location in the Málaga area and deliver it there after the tour?Ports
- Malaga centrum, Málaga, 29015 Málaga, Spain
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- We cannot transport minors under 135 cm tall because they need child seats.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.