Private Photo Tour through the Christian quarter in the Old City
This tour is available for any type of smartphone cameras. All you need is your love to capture awesome photos.
The tour is available for groups of all sizes. For groups over 6 participants please message us.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional Photographer as your guide
What's excluded :
Join us for a photography tour through the narrow alleys of the Old City, at the heart of the Jewish, Islamic, and Christian religions, in the center of Jerusalem, one of the world’s most unique and historically important cities. In this tour you will learn to recognize great photo ops and how to capture the scene creatively with your smartphone camera.
This tour will focus on recognizing photo opportunities, working with natural light and creating beautiful compositions.
Through the tour, participants will learn what makes a great photo, how to photograph people & capture portraits, how to use the smartphone’s camera functions, and how to edit the photos.
• Old City of Jerusalem, Jerusalem Israel
• Jaffa Gate, Omar Ben El-Hatab St., Jerusalem Israel
• Christian Quarter Road, Jerusalem Israel
Departure Point :Omar Ben el-Hatab St 13, Jerusalem
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 3-Hour Photo Tour 11/27/2019 - 11/4/2021
2-Hour Photo Tour 11/27/2019 - 11/4/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 04:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 04:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.