Private Photography Tour
The tour is the only private photography tour on Bonaire. With a max of 4 persons. We'll find the best places and I can help you with your settings on your camera.
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - I provide water, snacks, soda's and lunch.
- Entry/Admission - Lac Cai
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lac Cai, Bonaire
Beautiful colors of our waters at the east coast of Bonaire.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Slave Huts at Orange Pan, EEG Boulevard, Kralendijk Bonaire
You will watch and photograph a place with a lot of history including East Coast and Salt Pier
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Stadion rincon, Rincón, Caribbean Netherlands
I’ll show you the beautiful lake Goto and the pitoresque Rincon. After this we go to the Indian Inscriptions and Boka Onima
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: 1000 Steps, Queen's Highway Bonaire
Beautiful overview over the Bonairian Coastline
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick-up our guests around the Island.
Departure Time :9:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.