Private Photography workshop in Copenhagen
Join a private photography workshop in Copenhagen to get inspired by the best photographic sights offered. You will get your own professional photographer on a creatively stimulating photography workshop/ photo session of the city. If traveling in a group or with family, join us on a private workshop/ photo session to get great photos of them all. The advantage of a private group is that it offers lower tempo, control of sights and route and also more time for questions during the tour.
Your photographer guide will teach you about composition, exposure, find the motive and various camera techniques. The tour is based entirely on your previous experience and your present equipment.
If you have special requirements, please contact us and we make a special trip just for you.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
- Professional photographer guide
- Private tour
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Copenhagen, Copenhagen, Zealand
and much more...
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Dantes Plads 7, 1704 København, Denmark
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.