Private Pikes Peak Country Tour from Denver
Take a guided tour through the most picturesque locations in Colorado Springs. After pickup at your hotel, you will head south to the Garden of the Gods, you will stop for lunch (is not included) at the beautiful town of Manitou Springs. After that, you will climb 14115 feet to Pikes Peak Summit.
Group Maximum 14 travelers
per adult from
What's included :
- Transport by private vehicle
- Private tour
- Bottled water
- Local taxes
- Fuel surcharge
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Pikes Peak - America's Mountain
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Garden of the Gods, 1805 N. 30th St., Colorado Springs, CO 80904-1247
We will explore the park for 40 minutes
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Downtown Manitou Springs, 25 Ruxton Ave, Manitou Springs, CO 80829-1671
1 hours lunch stop.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Pikes Peak - America's Mountain, 5069 Pikes Peak Highway, Cascade, CO
We will drive to the Pikes Peak Summit.
Stop At: Pikes Peak - America's Mountain, 5069 Pikes Peak Highway, Cascade, CO
Breathtaking views from the summit 14,115 ft.
Duration: 25 minutes
Departure Point :Denver, Denver, Colorado
Traveler pickup is offered
Complimentary Pickups are offered from any address in downtown Denver.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Comfortable shoes and a warm jacket is recommended
- Complimentary hotel pickups are offered to guests located in downtown Denver and/or en route to Colorado Springs
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Face masks required for travelers while in the vehicle.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.