Private Pilsner Urquell brewery, Pilsen City and Bohemian Glass factory day tour
Pilsen city is a beer-brewing capital of the world - the first pilsner lager was born there. On this trip you will enjoy not only comfort of a private car and private guided tour of Pilsen City centre but also a guided tour through Pilsner Urquell brewery finished by a tasting session of unfiltered beer, tapped from oak barrels (joining a group). On the way to Pilsen you visit also Bohemia Crystal factory with know-how being passed from generation to generation in one family for 300 years. Learn about rich history of Bohemia Crystal and see master glass blowers at their work on a guided tour of the glassworks (joining a group). All that on a private day trip with licensed local guide customizing the day to your wishes. Price includes also Lunch and Admission to the brewery tour.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pilsner Urquell brewery tour with beer tasting session
- Lunch - Main course + drink
- Private local licensed guide-driver
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Pilsner Urquell Brewery
What's excluded :
- Bohemia Glass Factory group tour admission (5 EUR per person)
- Cathedral view tower admission (2 EUR per person)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Nizbor, Nizbor, Central Bohemian Region, Bohemia
Your private guide-driver will pick you up at your Prague place. After approx. 50 min of a comfortable and safe drive you reach Nizbor Glassworks. Bohemian glass or Czech Crystal are synonyms for world-known high quality and traditional craft of Czech lands. Admire the artwork of master glass blowers in a Czech glass factory Rückl. This company won prestigious Award of Producer of the year 2018 at Czech Grand Design and is experiencing new fresh air thanks to a new Czech investor. The tour takes 45 min and is provided in English/German (joining a group, admission 5 EUR per person).
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Pilsen, Pilsen, Pilsen Region, Bohemia
Next 50 min of scenic drive takes you to Pilsen city for traditional Bohemian Lunch in local beer house (included). It has been the beer-brewing capital of the world since the 19th century (tradition of beer-brewing since 13th century).
You will explore the 13th century historic centre of the city with renaissance city hall (16th century) and overlook it from the highest church tower in Czech Republic (102 m / 334 ft).
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Pilsner Urquell Brewery, U Prazdroje 64/7, Pilsen 301 00 Czech Republic
You visit Pilsner Urquell brewery on this tour (joining a group, admission included) where you taste this locally called “liquid bread” unfiltered beer directly from oak barrels brewed the old way.
You will be accompanied by a nice professional local guide that is flexible to adjust the program to your needs. You will feel like you are on a trip with an old local friend who is ready to give you the best insider tips and recommendations.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Letiště Václava Havla Praha, Aviatická, 161 00 Praha 6, Czechia
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 4/27/2020 - 11/2/2021
Wednesday - Saturday: 08:30 AM - 10:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- The transportation and the tour are PRIVATE only for you (except the brewery and glassworks tours). The transportation vehicles are disinfected regularly by ozone (used in hospitals). If lunch is included in the tour, take-away option is available.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.