Private Pizza & Tiramisu Class at a Cesarina's home with tasting in Altamura
Immerse yourself in a private pizza and tiramisu-making class at the Cesarina's home, learn the secrets of the internationally famous pizza and taste the fruit of your labour accompanied by a glass of local wine.
Discover the Italian culinary tradition and learn how to prepare pizza in its regional variations. To complete your feast, your Cesarina will reveal the secrets of the perfect tiramisu.
Have fun putting your cooking skills to the test. Each participant will have a workstation equipped with utensils and all the ingredients to make the dishes. Then, taste everything you have prepared accompanied by a selection of red and white local wines.
Le Cesarine is Italy’s oldest network of home cooks all over the country in more than 120 cities. They are passionate and welcoming hosts that open the doors of their own homes to curious travellers for immersive culinary experiences.
per adult from
What's included :
- Beverages (water, wines and coffee)
- Local taxes
- Official ‘Le Cesarine’ apron
- Private Pizza and Tiramisu-making Class
- Tasting of pizza and tiramisu
What's excluded :
Your experience will take place in a carefully selected local home in Altamura, or the surrounding area (you can decide how far you'd like to travel). We cannot share the address of our host for privacy reason. Upon booking, you will receive all the details you'll need.
Departure Point :70022 Altamura, Metropolitan City of Bari, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.