Private Pizza Master Class and Wine in Tuscany
Learn how to make traditional Italian pizza on this 2-hour cooking class. Led by a professional chef, sample a variety of flavors before getting to work on your own creations. Afterwards, bring home your newfound skills in the kitchen to impress your friends. Take part in a complete lunch or dinner, with pizza, wine tasting school and a precious selection of the estate's products.
1. Three types of pizza with different toppings
2. Cantuccini with Dessert Wine, Cantuccini biscuits with dessert wine
3. Wine Tasting of 15 different Tuscan products
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Wine tasting
- free parking
- Dinner or Lunch
- Food tasting
- Professional chef
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tenuta Torciano, Via di Crocetta 18, 53037 Ulignano, San Gimignano Italy
Short Walking Tour of the historical property and typical tuscan lunch with Wine Tasting.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Via Crocetta, 18, 53037 Ulignano SI, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Vegetarian option is available
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.