Private Podgorica Airport - Kotor City Round-Trip Transfer
Arrange your trip in advance and start your stay in Kotor without stress. Use door-to-door round-trip transfer between Podgorica Airport and your Kotor hotel with comfort and safety and avoid long taxi lines.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Round-trip private transfer
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Upon your arrival to Podgorica Airport the driver will greet you with a nameplate and transfer to your hotel in the city. On departure, driver will meet you in your hotel lobby or in the front of your accommodation and will transport you to the Podgorica airport. Enjoy this private round-trip transfer in Kotor to start and finish your stay in the most comfortable way.
Don't go through all the stress of taking a taxi or facing long shuttle queues and make the best of your journey from the moment you arrive to Kotor. The driver is well trained and will make sure that you have a smooth ride from door to door.
Departure Point :Podgorica Airport / your hotel in Kotor city center
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 11/14/2018 - 12/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :Concludes at Podgorica Airport
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please indicate arrival and departure flight numbers as well as hotel drop-off and departure pickup information at the time of booking
- A maximum of 7 people per booking
- Each passenger may carry one piece of luggage with a maximum weight of 20 kg and maximum size of 158 cm. Please note that we charge extra for each additional item.
- Please be advised, the driver will be waiting for you at the airport for 1 hour from actual arrival time of your flight. Flight arrival times are monitored in case of any flight delays. In the event of a delay, the supplier will be waiting for you.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.