Private Point to Point transfer Dubrovnik - Split with stop in Ston
Book your private transfer from Dubrovnik to Split. Travel in style from Dubrovnik to your hotel or residence in Split and reach your final destination relaxed and refreshed. We provide chauffeur driven transfers by professional english speaking drivers. Enjoy the ride with a lot of beautiful sceneries and ofcourse your stop in Ston. Where you can enjoy in local gastronomy with a lot of seafood(oysters and mussuls) and glass of wine for which region is well known. If you feel more like exploring than eating you can walk one of longest walls in the world made out of stone or look at salt pans with still traditional production of salt.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- English speaking driver
What's excluded :
- Your driver will pick you up at your hotel/accomodation. Departing from Dubrovnik and having a scenic ride to Ston and Mali ston bay famous for oysters and mussuls. After exploring Ston and enjoying in wine & local gastronomy you continue ride with highway and need about 2 hours driving to Split.
Departure Point :
We pick up travelers in front of their hotel/accomodation
OtherDubrovnik, Croatia - We pick up guests in Dubrovnik and local area
Return Detail :21000, Split, Croatia - Droping of travelers at desired location
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.