Private Pompei & Amalfi coast drive with Positano stop from Rome
Visit two of the most famous UNESCO's listed italian destinations Pompei and the Amalfi Coast. Be a Roman for a bit exploring the ancient town of Pompei buried by the Mt. Vesuvius eruption in 79 AD and learn about the Roman civilization. Then admire the breathtaking views of the Amalfi Coast stopping in the enchanting village of Positano for lunch (own expense) and to sip the famous liqueur Limoncello. It's a perfect combination "all-in one day" of history, archeology, stunning views and shopping.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup
- Hotel drop-off
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Entry/Admission - Pompeii Archaeological Park
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pompeii Archaeological Park, Porta Marina (via Villa dei Misteri), 80045 Pompeii Italy
Pompeii (just 16 miles southeast of Naples) is the most-visited archaeological site in the world, due to its many and well-preserved ruins, left behind by a city buried in Vesuvius’s wake in the year 79 A.D. The ancient site was added to the UNESCO World Heritage List in 1997, an excellent repository of details on quotidian life during Antiquity. You'll have your private licensaed guide to lead the excursion and telling you secrets and interesting storie about the ancient Romans and their life.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Positano Drivers, Via Pasitea 2, 84017, Positano Italy
The Amalfi Coast’s most famous and legendary hillside village, the picturesque and romantic Positano is an idyllic place to spend a few days. The sight of the beige, pink, yellow and terra-cotta houses cascading down the side of the coast to crystal blue Mediterranean waters is famous across the world and has been mesmerizing visitors to this captivating section of the Italian coast for centuries.
Like stepping into a dream, Positano is the perfect place to live out your Italian fantasy. With winding characterful streets, incredible restaurants and breath-taking views, there’s so much to do; you’re sure to have a trip of a lifetime.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up at your accomodation in center Rome.For pick up outside Rome, (other villages, airport, etc), we charge for tranfser, according the distance from the city.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- please be ready at the lobby at 6:45am
- this activity operate with 4 partecipants minimum
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- as long as the Covid-19 emergency persists, temperature checks for travelers are absolutely necessary in some tours and excursions that include museums, indoor places and busy areas.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.