Private POMPEII and AMALFI COAST: Sorrento Positano
In this tour, we propose to visit the most famous places on the Amalfi Coast and one of the most important archaeological sites in the world.
It is the best way for first-time visitors to discover a beautiful area of Southern Italy.
Learn about the history and culture of the area. The driver-guide is an expert with more than 16 years of experience in providing tours.
Just relax in a perfect air-conditioned minivan, supplied with wi-fi and fresh bottled water, and enjoy the fascinating commentaries and the precious suggestions of your local guide.
Stop along the scenic Amalfi Highway to take photos of the breathtaking views
Port pickup and drop-off included on this private tour
The minivan Mercedes-Benz is spacious, comfortable, and provided with all the comfort, you desire such us cooler for freshwater and wi-fi for internet connection.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- WIFI on board
- Bottled water
- Live commentary on board
- Private deluxe air-conditioned vehicle
- Parking Fees
- Local Taxes such as Chek point and Vat
- 100% NO SOOKING CAR
- Entry/Admission - Piazza Tasso
What's excluded :
- Licensed tour guide in Pompeii scavi
- Entrance fees to Pompeii scavi: Adults 15€ (free for under 18)
- Entry/Admission - Pompeii Archaeological Park
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Positano, Positano, Amalfi Coast, Province of Salerno, Campania
The first place you will visit is Positano, but before arriving at this destination, you will have a chance to take some pictures of Sorrento and Naples bay from one of the beautiful terraces located on the coastal road of the Sorrento peninsula. Another stop before arriving downtown will be where it is possible to admire one of the most beautiful views of the Amalfi coast.
Positano is the best-known town of the Amalfi Coast. The glamorous destination is loved by celebrities and travelers from all over the world.
You will have free time to walk through its narrow streets filled by shops and art galleries and reach the oldest church located near its fabulous beach.
Duration: 1 minute
Stop At: Piazza Tasso, 80067, Sorrento Italy
After your experience downtown in Positano, we will move to the city Nestled into the Sorrentine Peninsula.
The small city of Sorrento is one of the world’s prettiest and most loved by the Italians.
Looking out over the Bay of Naples and Mount Vesuvius, its laneways contain many excellent restaurants, souvenir shops, and thousands of years of history.
On the main avenue Corso Italia, you can do the shopping and find one of the best craft made gelato produced on the coast. The Piazza Tasso is lovely; there at the Fauno bar, you can sit and relax, having some drinks.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Pompeii Archaeological Park, Porta Marina (via Villa dei Misteri), 80045 Pompeii Italy
The ancient Pompeii is more pleasant in the afternoon due to the many visitors in the morning, so after the time spent in lovely Sorrento, we will move to the archaeological park of Pompeii.
The ancient Roman city was buried by the Mt. Vesuvio in 79 a.d.
The spectacular archaeological site is an open museum where you'll enjoy a fascinating trip back to the Roman empire.
You will learn the true-lifestyle of the Romans enjoying the vibrant history of a commercial city.
We advise visiting Pompeii with a private licensed guide. The walking guide in Pompeii will make sure that your trip into Roman History will come alive.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up in the cruise terminal: you will found your driver at the arrival checkpoint in the port waiting for you with a sign with your name and surname on it.Airport Pick-up: you will meet your driver at the arrival terminalTrain station pick-up: you will meet your driver at the arrival platform number, precisely at the head of your train.Hotels pick up: your driver meet you in the hotel lobby.B&B and apartments pick-up: you will meet your driver at the B&B addressAirports
- Naples Airport, Naples Italy
- Stazione Marittima Cruise Ship Terminal, San Ferdinando, 80133 Napoli NA, Italy
- Boat Molo Beverello, Piazza Municipio, 58, 80133 Napoli NA, Italy
- Hertz Napoli Stazione Marittima - Calata Porta di Massa snc, Calata Porta di Massa, 80133 Napoli NA, Italy
- Consortium Port Marina Piccola Sorrento, Via Marina Piccola, 43, 80067 Sorrento NA, Italy
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- The vehicle is washed and sanitized with a system certified by current law. All passengers must wear a mask and wash the hands with the sanitizing gel provided by the driver. The driver will wear a protective mask, and no passenger will be allowed to sit next to the driver. BOOKING MAX 6 PAX
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.