Private Pontoon Boat Cruise with Captain/Guide & Hotel Shuttle from Nashville
With a complimentary shuttle service to and from the lake from Nashville, a captain to steer you in the right direction, a boat just for you and your crew stocked with cups ice and a cooler to keep the drinks chilled; it can’t get any easier to enjoy your time out on the water!
3-hour cruise for up to 12 guests. Prices are per group.
• Chartered boat cruise complete with water-sport activities!
• Ice/coolers and cups are provided!
• Play your own music playlist or enjoy our almost endless playlist of awesome tunes!
• BYOB (Beer, Wine, and Liquor allowed) for 21+ Must present ID upon boarding
• Food & Snacks allowed onboard
• Convenient pick-up/drop-off service provided for your group
Yes, we pick your group up at your hotel or pre-designated location! This is a complimentary service.
*Location must be within a 15-mi radius of the greater Nashville area.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 3-Hour Private Pontoon Boat Cruise in Percy Priest Lake near Nashville
- Group pricing up to 12 people
- Round-Trip Transportation by Private Vehicle or Air-Conditioned Minivan
- Private Captain/Driver/Guide
- Complimentary Bottled Water
- Ice, Coolers, and Cups are provided
- Food & Snacks allowed on board
- Water Games & Activities including Water Tubing, Beach Beer Pong, Kneeboarding (upon availability)
- Play your own music playlist or enjoy our almost endless playlist of awesome tunes!
What's excluded :
- Food & Drinks (not provided but you may bring your own)
- Towels and sunscreen
- Alcoholic Beverages - BYOB (Beer, Wine, and Liquor allowed) for Ages 21+ (must present valid photo ID)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: High Tide Rides, 4027 Lavergne Couchville Pike, Nashville, TN 37214
• 3- hour excursion will begin once all passengers are onboard the watercraft.
• Excursion may include water sport activities if group decides to book a complimentary activity. This request must be made prior to boat boarding and is subject to availability. Requesting your activities in advance will ensure the greatest availability of the equipment.
WHAT TO BRING:
• Drinks and snacks of your choice! (Coolers, ice, and cups provided).
• Towels and appropriate attire for swimming or water activities.
• Change of clothing- if desired.
• Sunscreen/ bug spray.
• Water shoes- if desired.
• License or State IDs REQUIRED to board for 16 yrs or older.Please see our website for FAQs and cancellation/refund policy. Please read and sign the required waiver prior to the day of boarding. The waiver can be found on our website:
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Percy Priest Lake, Nashville, TN
Book a private pontoon cruise for your group and see a different side of Nashville. No awkward moments with strangers or over-crowded bars, just you and your crew living it up on the lake
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Downtown Nashville, Nashville, TN 37219
Complimentary Hotel Pick-Up is included within a 15 mile radius of Downtown Nashville.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up your group from your hotel, AirBnB, or preferred location within 15 miles or less from Downtown Nashville.Airports
- Nashville Intl Airport, 1 Terminal Dr, Nashville, TN 37214
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Not recommended for pregnant women to participate in water sport activities
- Availability for tours cannot be confirmed without making a booking. Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of tour availability.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please see our full cancellation policy on our website https://hightiderides.net
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.