Private Portland Sailing Charter
Sail away for a lazy afternoon along the Portland waterfront or go for a tour of 'Rip City' with this private sailing trip for up to six people. Charter a yacht with a captain, then relax and unwind while sailing along the Willamette River. It's great for a family outing, bachelor/bachelorette party, or even a small corporate event. Bring snacks and drinks to enjoy on the cruise, if desired. For an additional $59 fee for the additional insurance costs, you may bring up to 8 people.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Live commentary on board
- Local guide
- Private tour
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Portland, Portland, Oregon
Waterfront views of the city skyline
Pass By: Oaks Amusement Park, 7805 SE Oaks Park Way, Portland, OR 97213
Oldest amusement park on the west coast
Pass By: Ross Island Bridge, Connects Arthur Street to Powell Boulevard, Portland, OR 97201
Only Aqueduct that crosses the Willamette river.
Pass By: Oaks Bottom Wildlife Refuge, Southeast Seventh Street, Portland, OR 97202
Wildlife along the river.
Departure Point :Unnamed Road, Portland, OR 97219, USA
Departure Time :12:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.