Private Porto Tour with Porto Wine Tasting and Boat Trip in Douro River
This private Oporto city tour will allow you to experience the history and immense charm of the city. We’ll visit the highlights of the city, including the riverside area and the world known Port’s wine cellars. Included in this day tour is also a boat trip where we can enjoy a unique view of the city from the Douro’s River.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Hotel/port pickup
- Hotel/port drop-off
- Private tour
- Visit to the Port’s Wine Cellars and wine tasting
- Boat trip on the Douro’s River (about 50 minutes)
- Entry/Admission - Douro River
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Douro River, Porto Portugal
Enjoy the fantastic landscapes ranging from Vila Nova de Gaia and Oporto bridge to the Alto Douro Wine Region.
Duration: 50 minutes
Pass By: Liberdade Square, Avenida dos Aliados Baixa, Porto 4000-322 Portugal
Oporto’s main avenue.
Pass By: Rua Cais da Ribeira Praca Ribeira, Porto 4050-510 Portugal
Riverside area of the city
Pass By: Ponte de Dom Luis I, Pte. Luiz I, Porto Portugal
The bridge connects Oporto and Vila Nova de Gaia while crossing the Douro River
Stop At: Mercado do Bolhao, Rua Formosa, Porto 4000-214 Portugal
Traditional market in the heart of Oporto
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Sao Bento Railway Station, Praca Almeida Garrett, Porto 4000-069 Portugal
The primary station of Oporto located in the heart of the city
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Francisco Sá Carneiro Airport, 4470-558 Maia, Portugal
- Leixoes, Av. Antunes Guimarães 497, 4450-718 Leça da Palmeira, Portugal
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.