Private Prague Guide: Prague 9-Hour Brno Tour in Spanish
On this 9-hour tour you will leave in the company of an official guide of the Czech Republic on a private basis from Prague and head to the second largest city in the country. In Brno, you will walk the entire historic center of the city on foot and you can also make (in case of interest) tickets to the second largest ossuary in Europe, the Cathedral of St. Peter and St. Paul and the church of Santiago. After the tour you will have free time for lunch and free activities. The entire tour lasts 9 hours.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private minivan transport from Prague to Brno and official Spanish-speaking guide for 9 hours
What's excluded :
- Does not include lunch or tickets
- Entry/Admission - Cathedral of St. Peter and St. Paul
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cathedral of St. Peter and St. Paul, Petrov 268/9, Brno 602 00 Czech Republic
On the Brno tour you can see the entire city including The Cabbage Market, the Cathedral of San Pedro and San Pablo, the Old Town Hall of Brno, the Church of San Jacobo, the ossuary and much more.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Once the tour has been booked, please fill in the name and address of the hotel or apartment where you are staying in Prague.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.