Private Premium Shore Excursion & Local Experience From Santa Cruz Huatulco
● Seeing the river meeting the sea at La Bocana
● Enjoying the company of the locals in the town plaza
● Seeing a spiritual landmark
● Enjoying the company of our friendly tour guide
● Finding the perfect souvenir for back home!
per adult from
What's included :
- Guided city tour of Huatulco
- Mezcal tasting
- Bottled water
- Live commentary in English, French or Spanish
What's excluded :
- Food and beverages not listed as inclusions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Playa La Bocana, 3 km past Secrets Resort, Huatulco Mexico
During this shore excursion, you'll be able to see some of the region's most beautiful natural sights. Your coast tour will start off with the ability to see one of the most amazing views on Mexico's Pacific coast where the sea meets the river in La Bocana.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: La Entrega, Huatulco Mexico
This tour is great for those who love documenting their journeys with photos and take pleasure in immersing themselves in the local culture.
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: La Crucecita, La Crucecita, Huatulco, Southern Mexico
On this tour are also stops at la Crucecita's church, which is home to the world's largest Virgin of Guadalupe painting. To begin the back half of the tour, you'll take aim at a famous Mezcal merchant to drink one of the oldest and most cherished traditional beverages of Mexico's Pacific coast culture.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Santa Cruz Huatulco, Crucecita, Oax., Mexico
Departure Time :Private Premium Shore Excursion 2/4/2020 - 12/30/2021
STANDARD PRICE 3/25/2020 - 12/30/2021
Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 06:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Children 3 and younger are complimentary.
- This activity starts from Santa Cruz port.
- You must wear comfortable clothes and walking shoes.
- Gratuity is not included and is left to individual discretion.
- You should bring spending cash.
- Please provide your cruise ship information and your estimated time of arrival.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.