Private Puerto Princesa City Heritage Tour
This full day private tour will give you an opportunity to experience the major heritage buildings and notable landmarks in Puerto Princesa City. Learn more about Philippino culture and local lifestyle with your knowledgeable guide, lunch and hotel transfer is included.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch, light refreshments and snacks
- Private tour with professional local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only) by private vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Palawan Butterfly Ecological Garden and Tribal Village
- Entry/Admission - Palawan Heritage Center
What's excluded :
- The listed price does not include a $150 transfer surcharge, payable at the time of tour check-in, for guests staying at hotels beyond 15 kilometers from Puerto Princesa Airport. The transfer surcharge is required by our local supplier and is not within our control.
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- The tour starts from your hotel when your tour guide will pick your group in the morning at around 8 a.m.
The first stop on this tour is a visit to the Palawan Heritage Museum. This museum boasts interactive videos, holograms, dioramas, and life-size statues.
Next, proceed to the Palawan World War II Special Battalion Museum. See how Palaweños lived during the war period, and how they get through it. Then visit Plaza Cuartel, where POWs were held by the invading forces during the war. Plaza Cuartel is just across the Immaculate Conception Cathedral, the biggest and oldest Catholic Church in the city.
We will visit a small Palawan Museum that houses shells and some examples of the fauna found here in Palawan. Lunch will be served in in a seafood restaurant at downtown Puerto Princesa. Please advise any specific dietary requirement so we can arrange accordingly.
After a hearty lunch, visit an American-era penal colony where you'll be greeted by some dancing inmates. The Palawan Wildlife Rescue and Conservation Center is also on the list. This facility houses wildlife that were rescued in the province.
The Butterfly Garden and Tribal Village is your next stop. See beautiful flowers and butterflies along with people from an indigenous tribe in Palawan. A trip to Mitra's Ranch for a stunning view of Hunda Bay and great opportunity for photography. Final stop at the famous Baker's Hill where you can enjoy some snacks before heading back to your hotel after a wonderful experience in Puerto Princesa city.
Departure Point :Your hotel in downtown Puerto Princesa
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Your hotel in downtown Puerto Princesa
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative tour date
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.