Private Puerto Rico's Best North Coast Beaches experience from Old San Juan
An MBTION VIP exclusive this unique, private, secure and personal experience takes you to the three best local beaches in the north coast.
If you are among the millions of tourists visiting each year to enjoy the warm turquoise waters of our beaches then the hand picked beach collection in our Gems of the north beach hopping experience is just for you.
After you board our private luxury vehicle your driver and personal guide will take you away from the commonly visited beaches of San Juan to a three stop experience visiting the hidden gems of our north shore; Poza del Obispo, Poza de Las Mujeres and Mar Chiquita.
Each 60 minutes stop will let you appreciate the beauty of each beach, bath in its warm waters and take as many pictures as you want in beaches that very few have the chance to visit and experience.
Tour length is 5 hours but you can add time at $125 the extra hour.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water / Personal Guide Hotel / port pickup and drop-off Transportation in black vehicle
What's excluded :
- Exclusions Gratuities (recommended) / Entrance fees (Additional) / Food and drinks (Additional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Playa Mar Chiquita, Camino De La Playa, Manati 00674 Puerto Rico
Legend tells the name comes from the legend of a Puerto Rican woman, very cheerful and attractive, who always walked along the shore of a large limestone rock.
One day, as a result of an earthquake, she sliped and fell into the sea. Suddenly, on the verge of losing hope to save herself, one of the stones broke in half and the torrent of water that passed between the stones dragged her, leaving her on the sand and "miraculously saving her".
It is said that this woman was called Fini-Ana and that thanks to that miracle Mar Chiquita was formed, providing her waters in which she could then swim without any danger.
Before visiting you should know that there are areas where there is no sun protection, that is, that you must carry some umbrella or canopy because believe me ... you're going to burn without it!
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Poza de las Mujeres, Tierras Nuevas Poniente, Manati 00617 Puerto Rico
It's name is due to the fact that in the years 1600 to 1700, when Puerto Rico was a colony of Spain, only women of high society bathed in it. This was a private sector until the year 1900 when it became open to the general public. If you ask where the men bathed, the answer is: on the other side. What is known as Mar Chiquita.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: La Poza Del Obizpo, Arecibo 00612 Puerto Rico
The event behind the name of this beach is unknown by the vast majority of people who enjoy it.
History indicates that the first Puerto Rican bishop, Juan Alejo de Arizmendi and de la Torre, born in San Juan in 1760, while making a crossing from Santo Domingo to San Juan on July 16, 1785, his ship capsized in front of the reefs of the Arecibo coast, miraculously saving itself. From this significant event, this coastal area of Arecibo acquires the name of the Poza del Obispo.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick at any hotel, port or AB&B in San Juan, Condado, Santurce and Isla Verde.We pick up and Drop at other areas for a low fee.Airport $25Rio Piedras $60Bayamon $40Toa Baja, Dorado $80Rio Grande, Loiza$130Traveler must provide pick up and dropoff details at booking time and inform any updates or changes 24hrs before tour time. If traveler fail to provide info before the shceduled time the tour will be marked as no show.- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to no show, late or non-arrival of cruise ship. A maximum of 5 people per booking (Additional persons will ride in an aditional vehicle with a minimun of 2 passengers). This activity operates rain or shine, except in the case of extreme weather events like hurricanes. Please wear comfortable clothing, tennis or hiking shoes, swimsuit and bring a towel and change of clothes.Ports
- Old san juan
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- All our experiences and tour are private. You will not mix or have to share the tour with strangers at any point. After each tour vehicle gets sanitized and all surfaces are sprayed and wiped with 80% alcohol solutionand then a/c runs for 10 minutes with Lysol spray to further desinfect the vehicle.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.