Private Puerto Vallarta Local Style Tequila Walking Tour and Brunch
This tour is perfect for first time visitors, Passengers docked in any cruise ship, or all inclusive hotel guest.
We will learn about the history of Puerto Vallarta, Pointing out all of the contemporary art sculptures along the seaside. We will be crossing one of many swinging bridges along the city where we will cross the river cuale and into The ‘’Old Town’’ where we will discover quaint markets, visit one of the most famous tequila tasting that is included in the tour. After our tequila tasting, your guide will treat you to a delicious traditional Mexican Lunch at the local town market, where the smell of fresh hand made tortillas linger around.
per adult from
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Parroquia de Nuestra Senora de Guadalupe
- Entry/Admission - Old Town Market Viejo Vallarta
- Entry/Admission - Museum Rio Cuale
- Entry/Admission - Muelle de Playa Los Muertos
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Parroquia de Nuestra Senora de Guadalupe, Happy valley rd, Puerto Vallarta 48290 Mexico
Visit this beautiful Iconic Parrish of Puerto Vallarta.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Old Town Market Viejo Vallarta, Puerto Vallarta Mexico
This is a one stop shop to eat a delicious Mexican meal and buy some cool mexican souvenirs.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Museum Rio Cuale, La Isla de Rio Cuale, Puerto Vallarta 43810 Mexico
Visit one of the free museums of Rio Cuale and the history of Puerto Vallarta.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Muelle de Playa Los Muertos, Francisca Rodriguez 121, Puerto Vallarta 48380 Mexico
A breathtaking view of the city and bay of Puerto Vallarta.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Miguel Hidalgo Park, Av México s/n, Centro, 48300 Puerto Vallarta, Jal., Mexico
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Muelle de Playa Los Muertos, Francisca Rodríguez 121, Zona Romántica, Emiliano Zapata, 48380 Puerto Vallarta, Jal., Mexico
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.