Private Puntarenas Shore Excursion: Poas Volcano and La Paz Waterfall Gardens
The Poas volcano is one of the most spectacular volcanoes in Costa Rica, mainly for its primary crater that has a warm and acid lagoon, turquoise colors and active fumaroles; it also has cold water lagoon, natural hiking paths and great biodiversity.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Jardins da Cachoeira de La Paz, 126 6 km North from Vara Blanca Gas Station, Vara Blanca 00000 Costa Rica
Stop At: Poas Volcano National Park, Poas Volcano National Park, Province of Alajuela
Of an altitude of 2.708 mts above sea level and temperature ranging from 45 f° to 70 f°. It is one of the most spectacular volcanoes in Costa Rica, mainly for its primary crater that has a warm and acid lagoon, turquoise colors and active fumaroles; it also has cold water lagoon, natural hiking paths and great biodiversity.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: La Paz Waterfall and Peace Lodge Gardens, Vara Blanca Costa Rica
It is the #1 most visited privately owned ecological attraction in Costa Rica featuring the best hiking near San Jose, the most famous waterfalls in Costa Rica, rescued wildlife preserve with over 100 species of animals and an environmental education program.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Puntarenas, Costa Rica, Costanera Sur 128, Provincia de Puntarenas, Quepos, Costa Rica
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- A minimum of two people per booking is required
- To buy volcano tickets we need passport details of passengers (complete name, number and country).
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We will be operating only with private groups, only your party, and we follow government mandates.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.