Private punting boat trip in Tübingen from the Neckar
With city histories and punting anecdotes, I will show you Tübingen from the Neckar, and I will tailor my tour to your interests.
per adult from
What's included :
- Guided tour from the punt
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages - just bring it with you
- Soda/Pop - just bring it with you
- Snacks - just bring it with you
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Holderlin's Tower (Holderlinturm), Bursagasse 6, 72070 Tubingen, Baden-Wurttemberg Germany
Hölderlin spent the last years of his life here. Today there is a museum that was freshly renovated for Hölderlin's anniversary year 2020.
Pass By: Historische Altstadt Tubingen, Nonnengasse 19, 72070 Tubingen, Baden-Wurttemberg Germany
On the punt we pass all the buildings of the old town, which are located directly on the Neckar.
Pass By: Neckarinsel, Wöhrdstraße 11, 72072 Tübingen, Germany
We'll pass the whole length of the island. On the island you will find the plane tree avenue and the so-called "sigh forest".
Pass By: Platanenallee, 72072 Tubingen, Baden-Wurttemberg Germany
Tübingen's plane tree avenue is located on the Neckar Island, which is parallel to the old town of Tübingen.
Pass By: Schloss Hohentuebingen, Burgsteige 11, 72070 Tubingen, Baden-Wurttemberg Germany
From the boat you can see the Tübingen castle high above the old town.
Departure Point :Hölderlinturm, Bursagasse 6, 72070 Tübingen, Germany
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- There is no need to wear a mouth and nose cover while driving, only when getting on and off.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.