Private Pyin Oo Lwin Day Return Tour
I am Kyaw Aung Htun @ AnGuu Operator of oh Myanmar travel and tour based in Mandalay, Myanmar. I love to travel and participate in concerning to learn culture where I have been to. I try to take travelers to participate and learn about the culture.
per adult from
1 to 10 hours
What's included :
- water bottles, wet towels
What's excluded :
- Entrance fee, Accommodation, Lunch and Dinner
- Pyin Oo Lwin is located in Mandalay Division on the edge of the Shan Plateau, Maymyo named after a British officer and was the summer capital of the British governor and other officials during the colonial period and was also popular with other Europeans seeking respite from the hot weather. At an elevation of more than 1,000 meters (3250 feet) which can be gotten fresh air, cool air, and other colonial buildings. 2 hours driving is not too long from Mandalay and Governor's house is the most like the original building of the colonial building. Waterfall and Cave like an Pyeik Chin Miang and BE waterfall serve as the natural cave with fresh air, and the view of the Pyin Oo Lwin from the Mahar Anthookater Paya, the natural park-like National Kandawgyi Botanical Garden.
In the morning 8:30 am start to drive to Pyin Oo Lwin that takes 2 hours. While we arrive Pyin Oo Lwin first we visit Governor’s House (British colonial Building) and Mahar Anthookatar Paya to see the view of Pyin Oo Lwin and then to Pyeik Chin Miang waterfall, after coming back from Pyeik Chin Miang have lunch at December restaurant. In the afternoon take a visit to BE Waterfall and the last place to visit National Kandawgyi Botanical Garden.
Departure Point :Mandalay, Myanmar (Burma)
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.