Private Quito City Tour and Teleferico Visit
Quito, the capital of Ecuador, is located at the height of the slopes of the Andes at 2,850 m. It was built on the foundations of an ancient Inca city and is famous for its well-preserved colonial center, with several churches from the 16th and 17th centuries, and other structures that mix European, Moorish and indigenous styles. These include the cathedral, in the Plaza Grande, and the highly decorated Jesuit church of the Society of Jesus.
The Cable Car, or Cable Car Cruz Loma, is a cable car that operates in Quito, Ecuador, from the edge of the city center to the top of the eastern part of the Pichincha volcano, it is one of the tallest cable cars in the world, rising from an initial height of 3,117 m to 3,945 m.1 The journey takes approximately 15 minutes and travels a linear distance of 2,237 meters.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel pick up and drop-off
- Private Tour
What's excluded :
- Food and Drinks
- Entrance fees to the Teleférico
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Quito, Quito, Pichincha Province
In the morning departure from the hotel to visit the light city of America awarded for having the best preserved historic center in Latin America, our first stop will be the bread roll viewpoint located at 3035 meters above sea level, which was formerly known as “shungoloma” or loma heart, here is a large-scale copy (45mts.) of the Virgin of Legarda shown on the altar of the church of San Francisco, then visit the San Francisco market one of the most traditional in Quito founded in 1893 place of sale of traditional foods, fruits, etc.
The tour continues to the Church of San Francisco, company church, large square, and to end our tour in the basilica of the national vote considered the most important work of Ecuadorian neo-Gothic architecture, to end our tour we will visit the Quito cable car that we It will take up to 4100 meters high where we will have an impressive view of the city.
(For operational reasons the order of visits can be modified).
Departure Point :Quito, Ecuador
Traveler pickup is offered
The guide will pick up you in the lobby of the hotel ( Hotel pick up inside the Urban perimeter ofQuito)
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- We provide Multilingual guide
- We recommend taking a hat, block sun and appropriate clothes and shoes
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.