Private Quito City Tour By Night
Did you have the opportunity to explore Quito's Old Town during the planning of your journey in Ecuador? Well, this is the best option to spend a layover in Quito, learning and having great memories of Quito! Discover this wonderful colonial town with lots of safety, staying away from crowds, and from the comfort of a flexible and customizable private tour.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- English Speaking Tour Guide
What's excluded :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Plaza San Blas, Guayaquil y Francisco caldas, Quito 170150 Ecuador
Your tour guide will pick you up from your hotel at 7:00 p.m. to start a short evening drive along Quito's most interesting sites, like The Church and Square of San Blas, founded in 1568.
Pass By: Teatro Sucre, Entre Guayaquil y Flores Manabí N 8 - 131, Quito 170150 Ecuador
You'll see the Sucre Theatre, an exceptional building of the 19th century; the Convent of El Carmen Bajo and many other architectonic jewels!
Stop At: Plaza de la Independencia (Plaza Grande), Gabriel Garcia Moreno Entre Chile y Espejo, Quito 170150 Ecuador
You will do a wonderful full walk along the main streets, plus quick stops in the most beautiful spots of Quito's colonial town, in order to see the incredible structures, buildings, monasteries, churches and squares lighted up by the moonlight and splendid colours!
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Calle La Ronda, Juan de Dios Morales, Quito 170150 Ecuador
This is the best and safest opportunity to enjoy the lovely atmosphere of Quito at night. It is also possible to visit the charming neighbourhood of La Ronda where we can try one the most famous home-made-cocktails of the sierra region called “Canelazo”, which is a mixture of a hot cinnamon tea, passion fruit juice and a few drops of a safe local “moon shine”.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: El Panecillo, Costado del Centro Historico, Quito 170150 Ecuador
After your unforgettable walk, you will drive up to the top of "El Panecillo" hill, which is located at 3.200 meters above sea level (10,000 ft), to appreciate the beautiful contrast of colourful lights on the squares and avenues, distributed in the irregular topography of the city.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Basilica del Voto Nacional, Carchi 122 y Venezuela., Quito 170150 Ecuador
On the way back to the hotel you will stop in front of the Basilica de Quito, an extraordinary church built with neo-gothic style! You will be back in your hotel approximately at 9:30 p.m.
Duration: 5 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
You'll be picked up from your hotel or address, within Quito's district, at 7:00 p.m.
Departure Time :7:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Our guides and drivers will follow vehicle cleaning and personal care protocols, with disinfectant products during the tour.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.