Private Rafting Tour + Activities from Seoul
Make your own customized private tour and use your time efficiently in limited time in Seoul! Our Seoul local tour guide will take you to Yeongwol’s Donggang River is one of the top three rafting places in Korea, the other top three being Hantangang River and Naerincheon Stream that you want to visit! There are many places though, you can discuss where to go and how much you want to spend time at the site! this adventure tour will set your feet at every single most thrilling attraction with outdoor leports.Itinerary is flexible! Plus you will have authentic local food in Gangwon like locals! Tour guide will introduce good local restaurants! In this tour program, Included visit tour destination like Rafting and ATV Quad Bike or Survival Game tour etc.But this is just a suggestion plan for you.If there's other place you want to visit, you can change the itinerary!Since it is a private tour only for your group.Lunch is included which can be Grilled Pork BBQ or Sweet and Sour Chicken etc.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Private Transportation
- Professional guide
- Entrance fees as itinerary activities only ( Rafting+ATV or Survival games or Survival shooting)
- Entry/Admission - Pyeongchang Donggang River
What's excluded :
- - 5 USD tip/per person a day
- - Food and drinks(unless specified)
- - Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pyeongchang Donggang River, Gihwa-ri, Mitan-myeon, Pyeongchang-gun, Gangwon-do 25384 South Korea
Good Morning! Pick up at 08:00 am from hotel in Seoul and head to Donggang River for 2h 40min. The Donggang River flows through the Gangwon-do district, and is a tributary of the Namhangang River. The Donggang River spans an area of 60 kilometers from Jeongseon to Yeongwol. The Donggang River is a well-preserved river, left untouched due to the strong current of the waters and the rugged geography of the mountains. The Donggang River follows a snaky path splitting the chiseled cliffs surrounding it. Many tourists visit the area to see rare animals such as otters, Mandarin ducks, and Chinese scops owls and so on. Donggang River is also famous for white-water rafting.
Yeongwol’s Donggang River is one of the top three rafting places in Korea, the other top three being Hantangang River and Naerincheon Stream. Each river has distinguished characteristics, Donggang River features breathtaking scenery comparable to Guilin in China.
After an important safety briefing you'll hike down to the notorious Boiling Point to meet your guides. Life vest, helmets and other safety supplies are provided and your expert guide will ensure the boat is balanced before your epic journey.
> Start Rafting tour for 2 hours ( included Equipment - boat, life vest, helmet, paddle and and professional instructor )
the river has numerous rafting courses that flow with an abundance of water and wind past scene after beautiful scene. Courses generally have steep cliffs on one side of the river and banks of pebbles or sand on the other.
The most famous course is called ‘Eorayeon,’ a name which has the connotation of a pond with fish that come to the surface and make the river shine like silk. As Donggang’s representative course, the course is said to take rafters over the entirety of Donggang River. The course is so picturesque that many people forget to paddle and just float along and enjoy the scenery.
After the river rafting, you will going to enjoy ATV ( four wheel mountain motor bike) for 1hours , visitors by providing them with a unique experience in safari ATV Quad tours in Donggang River area.
>Preparation: Water camera, appropriate shoes, sandals, cap,towel, sun-block cream etc.
Back to Seoul
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we can pickup and drop off service for any hotel in Seoul
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Please add country code to your phone number at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Organised by Here Korea Travel