Private Rainbow Mountain
A stunning alternative hike to the popular "Rainbow Mountain". Tres Rainbows or Palccoyo offers a more leisurely option is best for those who don't want to hike 6 hours round trip, providing 360 views of 3 distinct rainbow mountains and the Ausangate glacier in the distance in only a short 30 min walk.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private tour
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Salkantay Travel Peru, av. Libertad Z 2 Ttio, Cusco 051 Peru
RAINBOW MOUNTAIN BY PALCOYO
Throughout your journey you will pass through a vibrant green valley with the impressive Ausangate mountain towering in the distance, on the final stretch of the you will trek through the amazing red mountain valley, where you feel as though you are on another planet.
Don't miss your chance to explore the Rainbow Mountain with us and beat the crowds!
• Peruvian style breakfast (boxed up)
• Lunch prepared by our chef in our local community home
• Drinking water (.5 liter)
• Cup of tea
• Private transportation to/ from your hotel in Cusco
• Fluent English/ Spanish speaking expert trekking guide
• Fees to access private land
• First aid kit & Oxygen
Departure Point :Cusco Region, Cusco Region
Traveler pickup is offered
We begin the day by picking you up at 6:30 – 7:00 am from your respective hotels, and once everyone is in the van we will drive south for about 2 hours towardsAirports
- Velazco Astete Airport, Cusco Peru
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant meals not included
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.