Private Rainbow Mountain Full-Day Trek, Vinicunca
Pick up from the hotel at 4:00 am to leave towards of Quesoyuni. Visit Japura on the way, a small Andean community and have breakfast there. Hike towards Kairawiri, starting point of the trek to the impressive 7-Colour Mountain. Enjoy the natural spectacle that you have in front as well as the imposing mountains that also fill the landscape with colour. After the visit of between 30 and 45 minutes head down to Kairawiri to have a box lunch. Return by bus to Cusco and transfer to the hotel.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional bilingual tour guide (English and Spanish)
- Touristic transportation.
- Admission to Vinicunca
- Oxygen balloon and first aid kit
- Emergency horse
- Breakfast and Lunch
- Entry/Admission - Vinicunca Rainbow Mountain
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vinicunca Rainbow Mountain, Cordillera de Vilcanota, Cusco 08225, Peru
You will witness amazing Andean landscapes that surround one of the greatest visual experiences to be found in the heart of the Inca Empire: Vinicunca, the 7 colour mountain.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
- Pick-up from hotels located at Cusco Historic Center.- This activity does not include the pick up from private residences (Airbnb). If you stay in them, please contact us days prior the start of the tour, in order to coordinate a meeting point for the pick-up.
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- Rates do not apply for Peruvians or foreign passengers whose stay exceeded 60 days in Peru because sales taxes are not included in the above total and, if applicable, will be collected by the local operator.
- Dress code: Mid weight thermal underwear tops and bottom, hiking socks (preferably wool), Synthetic or wool hiking pants, polar jacket.
- This activity requires good acclimatization (at least full 48 hours in Cusco downtown altitude)
- It is important to inform us the name of the hotel where you are staying in order to coordinate your activity.
- Travel accessories: sunglasses and retainer strap, sun block and lip balm, toiletry kit, small washcloth, personal first-aid kit, hand sanitizer gel.
- It is recommended to bring local currency (peruvian Sol), for drinks, snacks, tips, souvenirs and for horseback riding service, if you require it.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.