Private Rainbow Mountain Tour From Cusco – Vinicunca Rainbow Mountain
Live one of the most incredible experiences in the heights of Cusco, conceive the famous rainbow mountain, located at 5200 meters above sea level, and let yourself be dazzled by the magic of its colors, very early in the morning we will start our tour by bus During 3 hours until arriving at the beginning of the trek, in this place we will enjoy a light breakfast due to the height and then we will walk for 2 hours until arriving at this magical mountain.
per adult from
12 to 13 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guides (Spanish and English).
- Tourist Transportation and Professional Driver.
- Breakfast and Lunch.
- First aid kit and oxygen balloon.
- Entrance Ticket.
- Entry/Admission - Montana de Siete Colores
What's excluded :
- Emergency horse, round trip (30.00 USD)
- Walking sticks (5.00 USD)
- Services not mentioned.
- Water and snack.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Cusco, Cusco, Cusco Region
The tour starts from your hotel in Cusco at 4:00 am approx, depending on your hotel location the pickup time will be quite different.
Stop At: Cusipata, Cusipata, Cusco Region
Once the group is ready the great adventure will start in the direction of Vinicunca Rainbow Mountain. You travel by car for 2 hours approx in our tourist transport until arriving in the community of Cusipata. Here, you enjoy a delicious breakfast before continuing with the tour.
Continuing the Rainbow Mountain Tour, The car leaves the main road to take the dirt road for 45 minutes more. During the trip, you can observe beautiful landscapes, canyons, and beautiful glaciers as The Ausangate Glacier (The biggest of Cusco region).
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Montana de Siete Colores, Cusco 084 Peru
Once you arrive at the final stop for the van, the group starts hiking. The time is an average and It depends on sure of your speed but no worries you will hike at your rhythm.
After having a nice hike to the Rainbow Mountain Cusco, You finally arrive at the destination: The Vinicunca Rainbow Mountain (5.020m). Once the group is together again, you have all the information about this beautiful attraction provided by our very knowledgeable tour guide. After that, you have free time to enjoy the beauty of the mountain on your own, take pictures, enjoy a snack, or just relax.
After enjoying the Rainbow Mountain which is one of the best Day Trips From Cusco, The Group starts the walk back to the parking and then to the community of Cusipata. Here, you have a delicious lunch and then return to the imperial city of Cusco.
Finally, you return to Cusco where our transportation will take you to the city center or if it's a Private Service to your respective hotel.
END OF OUR SERVICES
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Calle Espinar 208, Cusco 08002, Peru
Traveler pickup is offered
we pick up from any hotel in the city center of Cusco
Return Detail :Plaza Kusipata, Cusco 08002, Peru
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for crippled people
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- All our vehicles have a tank of water, soap and alcohol so you can disinfect yourself whenever you need it.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.