Private Ramble Through The Rolling Hills Of Chianti (6 h) + Lunch & Wine tasting
A full Daytrip inside the iconic landscape of the rolling hills of Chianti, avenues of cypress trees and medieval hilltop towns. Visit the Medieval town of San Gimignano, and admire its ancient towers, feast on homemade Lasagna and savour 8 of the best wines of the countryside amidst a typical Tuscan farm.
First Stop at Michelangelo Plaza, the most beautiful viewpoint in Florence.
Afterwards, we will drive through the sweet Chianti hills, amidst olive groves, cypress trees and vineyards. Visit the magnificent Towers of San Gimignano and the historical centre. The town is known for the Golden Ham, and its famous white wine (Vernaccia), produced from the ancient variety of Vernaccia grape. In the main square don't forget to taste the best 'ice cream in the world', (Gelateria Dondoli).
Later we will move Move to a Tuscan farm, to understand the secrets of wine production and enjoy a lunch with Lasagna and 8 wine tasting included.
The return to Florence is scheduled at around 4 pm.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- WiFi on board
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages - Wine tasting included
What's excluded :
- possible extra hour on request
- Michelangelo Plaza (Piazzale Michelangelo) is a square with a panoramic view of Florence, The square, dedicated to the Renaissance sculptor Michelangelo, has bronze copies of some of his marble works found elsewhere in Florence: the David and the four allegories of the Medici Chapel of San Lorenzo.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Our english speaking driver - escort will pick you up at your location (hotel or apartment) . Welcome sign always PEK TUSCANY IN LIMO + your nameTour aboard our 8 Seats Mercedes Minivan
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Our Cars or Minivans use Anti-Covid barriers between passengers and driver
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.