Private ranch Yucatan-Cenote-Horse ridding-Authentic mayan food
there are a lot of reason this is the best tour eve!
first there is no agenda..we are not rushing people..its your time to get to know yucatan peninsula in a way very different from a "generic" tour.
the best coffee
the best "tamal"
the best hand made tortillas
the best "pib"underground cooked chicken you will ever have!
there is an amazing "cenote" underground natural spring
and you can have such a great experiance of horse ridding having the opportunity to move a herd of cows as a real cowboy would do.
the entire ranch is for you and your friends/family
per adult from
4 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Yucatan, Yucatan, Yucatan Peninsula
its a private ranch of 45 acres where cows and horses are kept.
we will see how a mayan food called "pollo pib" is cooked from start to finish
also there is refreshing cenote cave type.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we need hotel name//lobby//room number/ cellphone and we will cordinateAirports
- Cancun Airport, Cancun Mexico
- Aerodromo de Playa Del Carmen, 15 Avenida Sur 3, Playacar, 77710 Playa del Carmen, Q.R., Mexico
Departure Time :Private ranch Yucatan-Cenote-Horse ridding-Authentic mayan food 7/25/2020 - 10/29/2021
luxury suv 7/25/2020 - 10/29/2021
Monday - Saturday: 05:00 AM - 01:00 PM Monday - Saturday: 05:00 AM - 01:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.