Private Red Dune Morning Safari Up To 5 Pax
Taking a Morning Desert Safari Dubai is something that you cannot afford to miss! Plan the Dubai morning safari to experience this desert in full, along with a share of adventures in the form of Sand boarding, Dune bashing, Camel riding.
Whether you’re a nature lover or an adventurist looking to indulge in an exhilarating range of desert activities, then a day time visit to the Dubai desert will never let your expectations down.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up from the Hotel
- Adventurous desert dune driving in 4x4
- Sand boarding
- Camel Ride
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Drop off at your Hotel
What's excluded :
- Quad Bike and Buggy ( upon request with an additional charge)
Being the best time to experience the fantastic desert landscape, a morning safari Dubai is epic and refreshing in every way. Starting with an early morning pick up from your Dubai location, you’ll be able to experience the region’s breathtaking contrasts as you leave the glamorous sights and sounds behind and make your way through the empty roads into the desolated yet enormously charming desert region.
Admire the unique and stunning desert flora and fauna, before you go for a 45-minute, adventurous dune bash across the mysterious dunes of Dubai in a powerful vehicle. Take in the unparalleled expanse of golden sands that stretch out in every direction during your exciting 4X4 drive. With lots of exhilarating turns and scream-inducing twists, it rides you through the sheer-low and nerve-wracking high dunes, allowing you experience the desert beauty in its entire grandeur. That’s not all; you’ll also be able to experience the sand boarding and desert camel ride with the aid of an experienced guide.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- For ‘Dress Code’ the choice is yours. You may wear casuals like light clothes & shorts with slippers, sports shoes or sandals, during Desert Safari.
- we recommend you to wear sports shoes so you can be able to practice the sandboarding safely and if you are not planning to practice the sandboarding we recommend to wear slippers/sandals so as to feel the soothing soft sands.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.