Private Return Transfer Thoiry Zoo Safari from Paris
While there are many sights to explore in Paris, consider taking a day off in order to reunite with the nature! There is a marvellous opportunity to spend a day at the Thoiry National Safari Park. It is a wonderful choice both for children and for adults.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Round-trip private transfer
- Fuel surcharge
- Admission Fee Safari Park
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- The driver will pick you up at your hotel in Paris and get you to the Park, which is located 40 km away from Paris. You will ride in a luxurious car with A/C. Our advice is to start earlier in order to be able to explore the entire park during the day. You will not be bored in the park: there is a maze, a botanical garden, a castle, a zoo, and a safari park to explore. Should you be hungry, there are cafés, restaurants, and picnic areas.
The area of the Park of Thoiry exceeds 1.5 km² (0.58 miles²), and there are over a thousand different animals. Animals native to the African continent roam the open space, including lions, giraffes, bears, tigers, rhinoceroses, hippopotamuses, and elephants. You are invited to explore the environment they normally inhabit in the wild. This is a perfect chance to explore African wildlife. Besides that, there are some endangered species, so the park is trying to raise awareness and bring attention towards the endangered species.
After the Safari, you are invited to have a walk in the Botanical Garden and have a close look at the exotic plants.
The next point of the trip is the “Magic Island”, a playground designed for children. They can entertain themselves at the slides, pyramids, the poultry yard, a little farm and a glass hole in the ground that allows you to observe underground animals.
The maze whose walls are made of plants is 2.3 km long. You can play hide and seek, or just enjoy the smell of flowers.
Last but not least, the Thoiry Castle, constructed in 1559.The royal treasurer and alchemist, purchased the estate and did his scientific studies there. The Castle itself was constructed with the golden ratio taken into account. A relic of the Reneissance of the XVI century, it has a vast collection of tapestries, pictures, and statues of that epoch. The personnel of the palace is dressed accordingly, in the costumes of that era. They will show you the interior of the castle and share some of its secrets.
This tour is 100% family-friendly and is suited for parents and children of all ages.
Summer 10:00-18:00 daily
Winter 10:00-17:00 daily
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.