Private Rhone Valley Wine Tour from Avignon: Chateauneuf-du-Pape and Tavel
On this private wine tour from Avignon, admire the beauty of Provence as you travel to the famous wine villages of Tavel and Chateauneuf-du-Pape for wine tastings. Sip signature rosé wines and red wines — reputed to be the favorite of French kings and popes — while learning about winemaking in southern France’s stunning Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur region.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by air-conditioned mini-coach (max 8 passengers)
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Two wine tastings
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tavel, Tavel, Gard, Occitanie
Enjoy a wine tasting in one of the winery of Tavel, known for rosé wine.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Chateauneuf-du-Pape, Chateauneuf-du-Pape, Vaucluse, Provence-Alpes-Cote d'Azur
Drive through the vineyards and stop in one of the winery of the village for a wine tasting.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Confirmation of this product will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.