Private Riga Art Nouveau Tour
Visit stunning Art Nouveau district and discover the largest and best-preserved collections of Art Nouveau buildings in the world.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Local taxes
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
What's excluded :
- Developed from end of 19th century till very beginning of 20th century Art Nouveau architecture in Riga is unique and well preserved gem included in the UNIESCO World Heritage list. The imagination without boundaries, remarkable work of sculptor and fine sense of taste are base pillars of Art Nouveau architecture in Riga, which compose the main central quarters of the city. During the excursion guide will show the most gorgeous and spectacular samples of Art Nouveau and will point out three different sub-styles and signs characterize them. Famous Art Nouveau area will make you fall in love or hate, but it won`t leave you without emotions.
There are 800 buildings of Art Nouveau in Riga, thanks to this fact Riga is sometimes called the "capital" of Art Nouveau. During the tour you will see the most colourful and amazing samples of Art Nouveau in Riga. Additionally you will be able to visit Art Nouveau Museum – apartment restored authentic Art Nouveau design from year 1903.
Departure Point :Centrally Located Riga hotels or Riga Passengers Port Terminal.
Departure Time :Any time from 9am - 6pm
Return Detail :Centrally Located Riga hotels or Riga Passengers Port Terminal.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.