Private Riga Old Town Walking Tour
Private Riga Old Town walking tour will take you back to 800 years old history and will show you the most remarkable sights of the city. Learn about the history of Riga from a guide.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local taxes
- Professional guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
What's excluded :
- Private walking tour through Riga Old Town will take you to the most remarkable sights like St. Peter's Church, St. Jacobs Church, Dom Square and St. Dom Cathedral. During the private Riga Old Town tour guests will see the Powder Tower, the Swedish Gate and city walls, the oldest stone residential dwellings in Riga known as Three Brothers, the Great and Small Guilds. You will hear an interesting story of Cat House and will see Town Hall Square with beautiful and elegant Blackheads House. The tour will take you to pass by Riga Castle and the building of the Parliament.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up travelers from all centrally located Riga hotels or Riga Passangers PortPorts
- Riga Passengers Port
Departure Time :Any time up to clients wishes
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.