Private Rio Celeste National Park & Sloth Reserve
Located within the Tenorio Volcano National Park, the Río Celeste or light blue river is not only a beautiful place, but it also offers a unique experience you will not have in any other part of the world.
Our private tour will take you to this amazing national park where you can hike part or all of its trail, our guide will explain all about ecosystems and nature interaction at the park and you will witness where the water turns on that bright blue color.
After the hike we will have lunch and then a hike at another reserve to spot sloths and more wildlife.
per adult from
7 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Rio Celeste, Tenorio Volcano National Park Costa Rica
Tenorio National Park is where the bright blue color of the water can be admire by visitors. Rainforest and wildlife is part of what you can expect at this incredible place.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up at any hotel near the north pacific side of Guanacaste. - Peninsula Papagayo- Playa Hermosa - Ocotal- Coco Beach- Tamarindo area- Flamingo area - Liberia area
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.