Private River Rafting and Kayaking Excursions!
We will take you on a private raft or kayaks giving you all the attention of the guide. We will tell you stories about the area and the history of our great State and we are known to tell a good joke or two. We also are very likely to see some wildlife and beautiful scenery is always guaranteed. Our guides are all well trained and certified river guides so we will make sure you are safe and happy!
We also have options to add on a waterfall hike or bike ride to this excursion so please let us know if you want to add these on after you book. Based on availability.
per adult from
What's included :
- Life Jackets
What's excluded :
We will meet you at the Provo River and guide you down the beautiful mountain fed river for a mild but fun filled excursion. We offer guided trips on 6-9 person rafts or two person sit on top inflatable kayaks. The river float is 5 miles and has class I-II rapids. We spend about 1.5 hours on the river. The river is full of beautiful evergreen trees, granite cliffs, crystal clear water and fish/bird sightings are guaranteed! Take a look at our videos below to see what the river and rapids look like. To make the trip even more fun, we can provide long-range water guns to shoot obstacles along river or others willing to get wet. Beware of pirates, arrrrrrg! We provide complimentary waters and picture taking with the float and we also provide dry bags so you can take some pictures with your own phone if you prefer!
Departure Point :Deer Creek Dam Trailhead, Provo-Jordan River Parkway, Wallsburg, UT 84082, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.